We know that waiting for a response from your applications can get frustrating. To ease some of that frustration, you can check your Applications Dashboard for any updates to your applications.
Go to your Applications Dashboard by logging in to your Kalibrr jobseeker account and clicking "Applications" on the left side menu.
You will immediately see a list of all your active applications. There is information on the status of the application below the job title. Your status may be one of the following:
- Application incomplete - Ensure that you’ve completed all steps of the application as soon as possible. A recruiter can make a quicker and more informed decision about your application once they have all the information they need from you.
- Application sent - Your application is complete and now it’s time to patiently wait for a recruiter to review it.
- Application seen by recruiter - Your profile and application has been seen by the recruiter. You can expect your application to be reviewed soon.
- Application being reviewed - Your application has been accepted and is thoroughly being. Wait patiently for a recruiter to reach out soon.
- You are invited for an interview - This company has sent you an interview schedule. Check your messages to confirm or reschedule.
- For Interview - Your interview is coming up soon, make sure you’re prepared! Here are some tips on getting ready for interviews: The Job Hunter's Interview Survival Guide
- You requested for a reschedule - Since you are not able to make it on the suggested date, wait for the recruiter to get back to you on an alternative schedule. If you have specific dates in mind, you can communicate these immediately to the recruiter. This eases the rescheduling and shows your professionalism!
- You declined the interview - Make sure you communicate properly why you are not able to make it to an interview. If you are no longer interested in the opportunity you can withdraw your application.
- Interview completed - Great job, you’ve just finished an interview! No matter what the outcome, getting through an interview is an accomplishment in itself. Remember to reflect on what you can do better for the next interview. Now you can patiently wait for the recruiter’s feedback on your interview.
- You’re flagged as no show / no response - According to the recruiter, you did not show up or respond to an interview invitation. Send a message to the recruiter to reschedule and explain the lack of communication. If you are no longer interested in this opportunity, simply withdraw your application.
- Application rejected - Unfortunately, the company has decided not to pursue your application for this opportunity. Don’t worry as there are plenty more opportunities waiting for you on the job board!
- You declined the offer / You withdrew this application - This opportunity doesn’t seem to be the right one for you at the moment. Don’t forget to thank the recruiter for the time and opportunity, you never know when you will re-establish connections with them again.
As you move along the application process, the status indicated here will change immediately and you will also receive an email update. If you are subscribed to SMS notifications, you will receive these updates on your mobile phone as well. (Learn how to subscribe to SMS notifications in this article: How do I unsubscribe from Kalibrr emails?)
Sometimes you might need more information than what's on your Applications Dashboard. Once a recruiter has shortlisted your application, you are free to message them directly about your application at any time through Kalibrr. To do this, click the "Message" button on the specific application you would like to inquire about.